We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join our sales team at our BMW dealership in Kings Lynn. You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles but also value added products.
Typically you can expect to earn circa £35,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum in your first year, however, many individuals earn well in excess of this amount. We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential in becoming a manager in the future. The role and responsibilities include:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we’re looking for:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager.
- However you don’t just need to be from the motor industry; as a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will possess a valid UK drivers license.
- Typically your working hours are between 08.30 and 18:00 Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and working alternate Sundays 10:00 – 16:00.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Car Sales Executive position in King's Lynn, Norfolk, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 6pm, on 01789 403 800 for a chat about the position.
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.