Carwow Account Manager - Volkswagen Division
An exciting opportunity as a Listers ‘carwow’ Account Manager has arisen within our Volkswagen Brand. Your role will be to proactively manage vehicle sales leads to generate new vehicle sales utilising the online system.
You will also provide vehicle and finance quotations, conclude sales and delegate the customer handover experience through one of the Volkswagen sites in the Midlands and ensure adherence to all ‘carwow’ processes.
The Role will include but not be limited to:
- To respond to all incoming ‘carwow’ sales leads (telephone, e-mail and via carwow’s online portal) within agreed SLA timescales.
- To provide vehicle and finance quotes clearly and complying with all current Listers FCA/TCF legislation.
- Pro-actively offer suitable vehicles from stock or pre-registered vehicles to ‘carwow’ clients in order to assist with Fully Paid, Pre-Registered and Overage Stock.
- To liaise with the Sales Manager at the customer’s nominated handover site to arrange order and delivery of their chosen vehicle.
- Administer all paperwork promptly with attention to detail to maintaining ‘right first time’ principles.
- Work towards increasing and exceeding the agreed SLA’s, vehicle sales and F&I objectives including Speed of Response, sale conversion rate, overall online “carwow” Customer Ratings.
- Experienced Sales Executive within the motor trade with expertise in vehicle financing and Value Added Product Sales.
- Significant objection handling and customer retention experience.
- Remain self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strive for the highest internal and external customer care and satisfaction.
- Typically your working hours on site are between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday – Friday but you should be able to acknowledge and respond to incoming ‘carwow’ enquiries at evenings and weekends.
The successful applicant will be targeted and challenged to ensure our ‘carwow’ leads are in line with our monthly plans.
In recognition of this a competitive package that will reward performance awaits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Account Manager - Carwow position in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 6pm, on 01789 403 800 for a chat about the position.
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.