We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Sales Manager to join the management team . You will need to thrive in high pressure environments and relish the opportunity to drive a business forward on all counts.
The successful individual will possess a positive, hands on approach, with the ability to lead and motivate a developing sales team. You will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets for new and used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer Satisfaction: You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading. You will also be accountable for handling customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved effectively.
- Maximising Opportunities: To support the sales team in daily operations including but not limited to customer contact, sales funnel management, deal building and closing, professional vehicle preparation whilst ensuring that stock is kept to the company’s agreed levels.
- Maximising Profit: By driving the sales process and supporting the sales team in achieving their monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products. Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales. To ensure budgetary sales / profit forecasts are achieved, and monitor departmental performance.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: Ensure accurate completion of all sales paperwork and providing reports as required on all sales activities ensuring accurate sales forecasts. Making sure that the sales team accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations).
What we’re looking for:
- The successful applicant will have gained experience in Car Sales and is now looking to Listers Group for better rewards and career opportunities. You may currently be a Sales Manager, Sales Controller or Retail Manager looking for a new challenge or your first step into senior management.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Sales Manager position in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 6pm, on 01789 403 800 for a chat about the position.
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.