Due to continued expansion within the Listers Group we are now seeking to train and develop individuals to transport and deliver our new vehicles Nationwide.
We are looking for experienced drivers, with a HGV2 license, drivers c.p.c and tachograph knowledge, although relevant training can be provided, looking to take the next step to becoming a class 2 vehicle delivery driver.
This vacancy will include on average 2 or 3 overnight stays per week.
- Delivering new vehicles to customer’s homes or work premises and ensuring the completion of all relevant paperwork, including checking and recording defects on their return vehicle.
- To provide a professional and courteous hand-over to the customer.
- Collection of vehicles from motor dealers around the country.
- Reliable and well-presented with a professional attitude.
- Confident in their ability to deal with customers face to face.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Have good geographical knowledge.
- A competent and confident driver.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
Your typical hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 7:00am and 5:00pm but a degree of flexibility is required.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the HGV2 Car Delivery Driver (Overnight Stays) position in Rugby, Warwickshire, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 6pm, on 01789 403 800 for a chat about the position.
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.