We’ve recently made some changes…
As part of a major redevelopment, we’ve added the following new features to your Listers retailer:
• Valet parking for service customers in the morning
Pull up at our door, we’ll park you up.
• Timed appointments to reduce waiting times
• Removal of the one way parking system
For better use of space we no longer have a separate entrance to our car park.
• Almost million-pound showroom redevelopment
We’re sure you will see the difference in our light and airy new showroom.
• Dedicated handover bay
Collect your car in style - you should feel special when the day comes.
• MOTs now carried out on site
For greater speed and efficiency.
• Additional loan cars added to the fleet.
We aim to keep you moving.
• Cheaper fixed price servicing.
With all these improvements, have we raised the cost? Quite the opposite in fact, with fixed price servicing for less than ever.
We’ve also got:
• Additional workshop bay built
• Three additional technicians
• Two additional sales executives
• Two full time hosts/receptionists
Our hosts are often your first impression. We want that to be good.
• An incoming service bookings coordinator
We aim to reduce waiting times in all areas of the business. You shouldn’t have to wait to book your Volkswagen in.
• Free Wi-Fi
Free Internet access for all our customers and visitors at request
• And soon… free takeaway coffee (we’re a five minute walk from the City Centre.
I’d love to explain the improvements above in more detail and would be delighted to show you changes in person over a coffee.