Your car is a complex machine and, like anything in life, if it’s loved and well looked after it will live longer. The simple notion of servicing your car regularly is no more complicated than having a regular dental check – potential problems are found before they become disastrous or even worse dangerous.
And, just like a dental check, by spending a small amount of time and money on regular servicing plus a little care and attention, you will avoid costly repairs and hopefully your car will live longer, or certainly hold more value.
By servicing your car regularly you will save time and money by:
- Less cost for major repairs over the life of the car
- Less chance of unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Less time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Greater fuel economy
- Less wear and tear on parts (e.g. tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and require replacement)
- An enhanced part-exchange value when you come to sell your car
Regular service checks will certainly keep your car healthier, but choosing the right specialist is just as important.
What are the benefits of choosing Listers to service or repair your car?