Your cars is built with precision, using only the highest quality materials. Which is why we recommend only genuine parts to give you reassurance and confidence of the best safety, performance and the right parts always fits first time. Whether you are a trader or driver the most popular service items are held at your local Listers dealership and are supplied by fast, friendly and experienced staff with vast product knowledge.
So if you are seeking any genuine branded part please ask – we can help.
Why you should avoid ‘non-genuine’ parts
This is why we strongly believe that Genuine Manufacturer Parts are the best kind for your vehicle:
Benefits of Genuine Parts:
- They’re specifically designed for your vehicle
- They must pass constant quality control checks to ensure that your car or van remains as safe and reliable as the day it first went on the road
- Their use will ensure your vehicle’s Euro NCAP rating is maintained whereas the use of non-genuine parts could compromise your safety and that of your passengers
- They’re protected by the manufacturer warranty
- They’re engineered and manufactured to stringent standards - for a precise, just-like-new fit
- They’ll add value to your vehicle - we’ll stamp your service book to prove the genuine manufacturer mark
Counterfeit Parts and Accessories
Non-genuine parts could be made from sub-standard materials that may only last for a short time, which could jeopardise the safety of you, your vehicle and your family.
Counterfeit consumables, such as engine oil, brake fluid and non-genuine accessories such as alloy wheels, can have damaging effects on your vehicle, leading to costly repairs and potentially invalidating your warranty and insurance.
Imitation parts can compromise your vehicle, and may void your vehicle warranty and, surprisingly, they are not always cheaper! Our service centres only use genuine parts so you receive only the best craftsmanship, performance, precision and value for your vehicle.