12 months MINI warranty
We want your MINI to fulfill all your expectations so we include a minimum 12 month warranty with every one we sell. One of the finest warranties available, it even includes the battery and exhaust system.
MINI Emergency Service
It's unlikely that your Cherished MINI will break down, but if it does, we'll look after you, your passengers and your car, both in the UK and abroad. If you encounter a legal, medical or even language problem, the MINI Emergency Service multi-lingual team will come to your rescue providing you with practical advice and assistance.
Full service history
We only offer MINIs that are in tip-top condition. As well as being serviced to proper MINI standards, any car that needs a service within 4,000 miles gets one before being given to you.
Independent vehicle history and mileage checks
We will check everything you need to know about your MINI’s previous life to make sure it hasn’t been stolen, written off, or has outstanding finance.
(Unfortunately we can't check cars that were registered outside the UK prior to their import date.)
A MINI in tip-top condition
To ensure your Cherished MINI is in tip-top condition our trained technicians perform a series of thorough checks both above and below the bonnet. If they find things that aren’t up to scratch, they’ll use Genuine MINI parts to rectify the issue. We also ensure that your Cherished MINI's paintwork and trim are restored to suit its age and mileage, and that it's delivered to you super clean and sparkly.
Entry to the world of MINI
Buying a Cherished MINI opens up a bright new world to you, including:
- Entry to the MINIstry of Ownership - an exclusive area for MINI Owners enabling you to get the most from your MINI - exclusive deals, competitions, route planning, driving tours and accessories.
- Flexible finance options that can be adapted to suit you or your business.
- MINI Spa – Why not treat your MINI to its own spa treatment and keep it gleaming with our full treatment valet?
- MINI Rubber – It’s essential that your tyres are kept in tip-top condition, so roll in to Listers where our expert technicians will check your tyres and give you competitive prices for any that need replacing.
- MINI Health Check – Imagine being driven day after day in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions, wouldn’t you need a regular health check? Our qualified MINI technicians will check the key parts of your car including tyre wear, oil and water levels. A useful package to check your MINI is okay in between services.
- Pit Stop – When time is short, bring your MINI in for a service and our technicians will do it while you wait.