If you own a diesel vehicle that was first registered in the UK on or before 31st December 2009 featuring a Euro 1 – 4 emissions standard engine, you qualify for the Volkswagen Scrappage Incentive.
To encourage the uptake of our latest generation lower-emission vehicles, we have launched a new scrappage scheme. Under the terms of the Volkswagen Scrappage Incentive all qualifying vehicles will be permanently taken off the road and scrapped.
Our Incentives range from £1,000 to £2,000 on the following models when you trade in your current vehicle:
- £1,000 towards a new Caddy Panel Van & Caddy Life
- £2,000 towards a new Transporter Panel Van, Kombi & Window Van
- £2,000 towards a new Transporter Shuttle
- £2,000 towards a new Caravelle
- £2,000 towards a new Crafter
You can use these incentives when you place any order by 31 December 2017 if you have owned the trade-in vehicle for at least six months. All new Volkswagen petrol and diesel models meet the latest Euro 6 emissions standards.