If you own a vehicle that was first registered up to and including 31 December 2009, you may qualify for the Lexus Scrappage Incentive.
Offers are available on the following models when you trade in your current car:
- £3,500 towards a new CT
- £3,500 towards a new IS
- £4,000 towards a new NX
- £4,000 towards a new RX
To help motorists make the move to cleaner cars and increase the uptake of our latest generation lower-emission vehicles, we’ve launched a new scrappage scheme. Under the terms of the Lexus Scrappage Incentive, all qualifying vehicles will be permanently taken off the road after the safe removal of all pollutants and the recovery of retrievable parts. The vehicle will then be shredded and recovered for future use. Together these processes will meet the legal requirement of a minimum 95% recycling by vehicle weight.
The scheme itself is simple. Trade in your old car for a brand new one. But there’s quite a lot of information to digest on how it works. We’ve highlighted the salient points below so you can check, at a glance, the benefits and eligibility criteria.
- There’s up to £4000 to claim off the price of each new car purchase.
- The scheme makes buying a luxury car from Lexus easier than ever before.
- The initiative will run until 31 December 2017.
- New cars become more affordable when part exchanging for the bonus £4000.
- Trade in vehicles must have been registered prior to 31 December 2009.
- By trading in an older, less efficient model, you’re helping to reduce harmful emissions.
- With Listers Lexus you need to have owned your car for at least six months prior to trading in.
- We know your time is valuable. Listers will sort everything for you including checking the criteria and eligibility, completing the application forms and all associated paperwork so all you’ve got to do is choose which model is best for you!