Working as part of the Service Department we are currently looking to recruit a Driver / Car Park Attendant to work within our Audi Dealership in Coventry.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Driving and parking vehicles around the site.
- Collection and delivery of vehicles to local sites and customers
- Provide customers with professional and courteous hand-over
- Assisting the service team with other ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Reliable and well-presented.
- Confident in their ability to deal with customers face to face.
- Holds a full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Your typical hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 8:00am – 6:00pm but a degree of flexibility is required.
Remuneration & benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme, childcare vouchers and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shops! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Driver / Car Park Attendant position in Coventry, West Midlands, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm, on 01789 403 860 for a chat about the position.
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.