Cleaning and sanitisation
Each employee is responsible for the regular cleaning of their workstations and nearby common touch surfaces (desks, door handles etc.) using the provided disinfectant and disposable clothes/ towels.
In addition, professional site cleaning contractors and site employee cleaning champions will be focusing on the following (including, but not limited to):
- Door handles and door furniture, handrails and barriers
- Shared touch points, such as lights switches, photocopiers, printers and control panels
- Desks, counters, desk phones, mice and keyboards
- Toilet facilities
- Kitchen/canteen surfaces, kettles and water dispensers
- Fridges, dishwashers and microwaves
- Waiting areas
- Coffee machines and hospitality areas
- Vending machines
Cleaning will be prioritised to common touch surface sanitation, and disinfectant will be applied and wiped from surfaces using disposable wipes/paper towels. Disposable gloves will be worn, and disposed of after each task, before washing hands thoroughly using soap and water.
In addition, all Listers sites have access to a "deep clean" facility, immediately available from our professional cleaning contractors, which will be deployed in the case of a confirmed onsite case.