Final Edition versions of the popular A3 Cabriolet benefit from substantial specification…
- A3 Cabriolet Sport and S line Final Edition models replace existing Sport and S line versions
- Vienna leather upholstery, BOSE sound system, DVD navigation and Audi Music Interface (AMI) among key additional features
- Sport Final Edition carries premium of £2,340 over Standard A3 Cabriolet, S line Final Edition adds £2,435 over Sport Final Edition
- A3 Cabriolet Sport Final Edition priced from £23,775 OTR to £28,180 OTR
- A3 Cabriolet S line Final Edition from £26,210 OTR to £30,615 OTR
- Engine range includes 1.2 TFSI (105PS), 1.8 TFSI (160PS), 2.0 TFSI (200PS), 1.6 TDI (105PS), 2.0 TDI (140PS)
The A3 Cabriolet Sport Final Edition
takes the already comprehensively equipped Sport model and replaces its cloth upholstery with supple Vienna leather. It also adds front seat heating, rear parking sensors, automatic headlight and wiper activation, cruise control and a Bluetooth mobile phone interface. These comfort and convenience features are in addition to existing Sport trimmings such as 17-inch alloy wheels, sports suspension, dual-zone climate control, a Concert CD audio system with auxiliary iPod/MP3 socket and a fast-acting fully automatic acoustic hood.
S line Final Edition models offer even more luxury to complement their even more sporting stance. They replace the original 18-inch S line alloy wheel with a new five-segment spoke design, add full Vienna leather upholstery in place of the original fabric and leather combination and boost the list of S line safety and entertainment features to include xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lamps, DVD-based satellite-navigation, Audi Music Interface iPod connection and a BOSE sound system.
Power options for standard Cabriolet models, and both Final Edition variants, include three responsive and frugal turbo charged and directly injected petrol units – the 1.2 TFSI with 105PS, the 1.8 TFSI with 160PS and the 2.0 TFSI with 200PS – or two turbo charged direct injection diesels – the 1.6 TDI with 105PS and the 2.0 TDI with 140PS. Depending on the engine chosen, these offer economy potential of up to 65.7mpg with CO2 output of as little as 114g/km.
Prices for the final Cabriolet range start from £21,435 OTR for the 1.2 TFSI standard model. Sport Final Edition versions start from £23,775 OTR, and S line Final Editions from £26,210 OTR.