Save £4,945.85 on the Volkswagen e-Golf this June when you take out a Personal Contract Plan!
The e-Golf is much simpler to maintain than a petrol or diesel car. There are just three components in the entire drivetrain and far fewer moving parts. Electric servicing is already available at all Volkswagen retailers.
Easy as 1,2,3 - The e-Golf is much simpler to maintain than a petrol or diesel car. There are just three components in the entire drivetrain and far fewer moving parts. Electric servicing is already available at all Volkswagen retailers.
0-85% in 45 minutes - That’s how long it takes to charge your new e-Golf using a rapid charger. And unlike petrol and diesel cars, you don’t have to be there while it fills up, so you can go and do something more interesting instead.
Fill up for a fiver - This is how much it costs to fill up your new e-Golf, all the way from empty to full. (Home charging based on a typical cost of 14p/KWh.)
On the e-Golf you will find as standard:
- 16” ‘Tilleve’ Alloy Wheels
- Adaptive Cruise Control including Front Assist and City Emergency braking
- Car-Net ‘App-Connect’
- Parking sensors, front and rear
- e-Golf styling pack - uniquely shaped front and rear bumpers with rear roof spoiler
- Discover Navigation infotainment system with: 8.0” colour touch screen and Volkswagen Media Control
- Car-Net ‘e-Remote’ for battery charging management, Departure times and Remote pre-trip interior climatisation
The e-Golf 136PS 1-speed automatic is just £399 per month with a Listers saving of £4,945.85 towards your purchase and a manufacturer contribution of £2,000 towards your deposit at 2.5% APR Representative with Volkswagen Solutions.