MINI is proud to be associated with Motability, a registered charity dedicated to helping disabled people and war pensioners obtain a new car through the Motability Car Scheme. This route to worry-free motoring offers the following benefits:
- Insurance and road tax included
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in
- Accident and breakdown cover
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- A new MINI every three years which includes a 60,000 mileage allowance
Browse all Motability offers
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS), you can use that allowance to cover the monthly rentals of a MINI model of your choice over the next three years, with no additional costs. All you have to do is make an advance payment, which varies depending on the model.
Did you know?
You don't have to drive to enjoy the benefits of Motability. If you qualify for Motability and get the Higher Allowance you can nominate up to two Principal Drivers - perhaps a spouse, relative or carer, find out more.