Most pick-ups work in a pretty tough day to day environment. If your pick-up has experienced an impact and for your own peace of mind you would like it to be looked at, an Isuzu Brake and Suspension check will leave nothing to chance.
Our technicians have access to the very latest tools and diagnostic equipment, and they will rigorously check all components that are essential to the smooth operation of the Brake and Suspension systems, including bushes and assembly parts.
If, during the inspection our technicians find something worth bringing to your attention, they can send you a video so you can see exactly what needs to be done. You can then authorise the work from your smartphone or tablet. We always use genuine Isuzu parts for all our repairs.
A Brake and Suspension Check is recommended if you experience any of the following while driving your Isuzu:
- Noises coming from front and/or rear of the vehicle
- Vibrations or shudders emanating through steering wheel or brake pedal
- Noticeably reduced braking performance and taking longer to stop
- Pulling to one side under braking
- Brake pedal has a soft or hard feeling
- Uneven or excessive tyre wear
- Vehicle pulling to one side while driving
- Steering not in central position when driving in a straight line