Were you involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault?
If you’ve been involved in a motoring accident, through no fault of your own — such as having someone run into the back of your car whilst you’re waiting at traffic lights — then our accident management service might be just what you need.
Each of our dealerships has teamed up with Accident Exchange and, together, we have arranged some exceptional benefits additional to those you would normally expect:
- Free recovery to one of our Approved Bodyshops
- A loan car of similar size and — where possible — of the same prestige brand to your own
- A complimentary liaison service between the other party’s insurance company and your own
- Recovery, where possible, of any uninsured losses such as your policy excess
- Personal compensation representation where you and/or your passengers have been injured
For more information, help and advice call your local Listers dealership. During times when our dealerships are closed, you can also call our out of hours service who will be happy to help at all times of the day (all numbers can be found in your dealership’s downloadable Accident Guide).
It is vital to contact us straight away - if you or the other person’s insurance company puts you in a courtesy car, it may be too late for us to help. Call Listers first! Legal, compensation representation, uninsured loss recovery and insurance liaison services are provided by Accident Exchange PLC.